Membership in the Art League of Nassau County
Our League is actively seeking new members and welcomes your interest in joining us.
Membership in the Art League of Nassau County is structured as Full Membership and Associate Membership.
Full Membership is juried by an acceptance committee. Applicants bring three samples of his/her original work for review by the membership application panel to a demonstration meeting at the Clinton Martin Recreation Center. Upon acceptance of full membership, the initial dues are $40.00. Thereafter, the yearly dues are $30.00.
Associate Members enjoy all member benefits but cannot enter the Members’ Exhibitions. No jury process is required. Dues for Associates is $20.00 per year.
Membership entitles an artist:
- The opportunity to participate in the two Member Exhibitions per year
- Exhibit artwork at the Alex Berger Gallery at the Clinton G. Marion Center
- Receive ALNC Newsletters
- Post an individual portfolio page on the Art League website
- Tuition support for attendance in two yearly workshops taught by distinguished fine artists from the Metro area
- Participate with other artists in planning and organization of exhibitions, workshops and social events